Hello dear traveler!!
!!! HOSTEL CLOSED
JANUARY + FEBRUARY 2015 !!!
WE ARE THE ONLY HOSTEL IN SIBIU:
- which is only 400 meter (5 minutes) from the train & main bus station and so close (just another 10 minutes walk) to the center as well
- with a spacious garden, including roses, wine ranks, barbecue & a real garden chess play & no noisy bars or discotheques around you!
- with easy, free & safe parking (even on the property) for buses, cars, motor-& bicycles
- which is so easy to find from the highway
OUR MANY INCLUDED SERVICES:
- breakfast in the morning and free coffee, tea & cooled mineral water day/night
- free* laundry & towels and a fully equipped kitchen with huge fridge, microwave, oven etc.
- PC's with fast Internet connection & WiFi in the whole hostel/garden & spacious private lockers
MARRIAGE PARTY, JUBILEE, BIRTHDAY & LONGING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Read more here
Welcome in the wonderful medieval town of Sibiu, former cultural capitol of Europe 2007 in the heart of Romania!
Sibiu Travelers Hostel/Villa Teilor is situated in a quiet area of Sibiu only 6 minutes walk from the train & bus station and just another 9 minutes walk to the ancient center, with all the main tourist attractions.
The hostel was opened in 2008 and received a 2 star qualification from the Romanian Department of Tourism. The founder has a 20 years experience of providing housing to all kinds of groups, so you may expect great comfort and service.
The wishes & expectations of the hostel traveler were the main guidance in the design of the hostel, which resulted in our fair & no-nonsense approach: giving shelter in most comfortable, friendly way and making you feel welcome & at home, giving you a nice breakfast and providing you a lot of free services for a real low price!
By the way: teilor means lime, linden tree. Ever had a look on the Internet or in an encyclopedia what is said about housing in relation to linden tree?
Besides the fact Romanians use linden blossoms to make a healthy tea with relaxation & healing effects, the lime tree has a very positive meaning in general in history as a protective force against evil powers, but also as a romantic symbol in the love between the sexes! Also in literature and music it always had a prominent place.
Wanna know something about the history and culture of Romania & Transylvania in just a few minutes?
Click here for the introduction movie-clip of Villa Teilor
The famous Romanian poet Mihai Eminescu wrote in his poem
The Moldavian music group
And why we tell you this? Sibiu Travelers Hostel is situated in Strada Teilor and almost directly in front of our hostel stands a 'teilor' tree!!
* Free laundry & towel: see under "Services" for conditions